Saturday, March 5, 2011

do pray for us!

My 12 classmates and I are about to face the most important examination ever!
March 21st & 28th, we’ll be sitting our B2 EXAM. This exam is the scariest exam for all of us because it will decide who’ll be going to France, & who will stay. If we succeed, very bright future awaits. Unfortunately, if we fail.. i don’t really know wut will happen to us. I don’t know where should we go because the course exists in nowhere but France. So we can’t continue in Malaysia. Most probably we have to change course, and start learning from the very beginning. Which means we’re gonna waste our 2 years learning French.

Owh gosh.. can’t u see how huge the risk is? Sometimes I do regret taking French. I never thought it will be damn difficult. But I know it’s too late and there’ll be no turning back. At this moment, I can do nothing about it. All I can do is finishing whatever I’ve started. I have to pass the exam with flying colours! I have no other choice..

So, I hope all of u could pray for our success. We’re sorry if we had ever done any mistakes. May all of us will succeed in everything we do & may we have a beautiful life now & forever.

4 comments:

miss ina said...

gdluck dear..:)

CiK JaCObS said...

go mia go....
surely, u can do it mia...

ilyana kamaruddin said...

gudluck mia:)

miasara said...

amin..
thanx kawan2..!!! :D